Slovenia, in the heart of Europe, is a lush and picturesque nation renowned for its cultural and biological diversity. Bordering Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast and Hungary to the northeast, Slovenia covers 7,827 square miles. Tucked within Slovenia’s remarkable landscapes are over 4,300 miles of hiking [...]
Tag Archives | slovenia
You are here: Home > slovenia
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Galapagos Travel Advice
- Cuba Adventure: People to People Exchange of Ideas
- What to Know Before You Visit Brazil
- Exploring China’s Lijiang and Tibet
- Do’s and Don’ts for China and Tibet
- Argentina: What to Know Before You Go!
- The Galapagos Islands Dilemma: See Them While You Can?
- Up in the Sky: The Peruvian Snow Star Festival
- Vibrant Vietnam
- Bagan and Beyond