India seldom comes to mind when people think of Jewish culture and history, yet the centers of Mumbai and Kochi offer a fascinating glimpse of significant Jewish heritage and cultural sites in India. Jewish Heritage Tour in Kochi Kochi city is rich in Jewish history and here you can learn how and why Jews came to this remote area during the time [...]
Tag Archives | india
You are here: Home > india
- Galapagos Travel Advice
- Cuba Adventure: People to People Exchange of Ideas
- What to Know Before You Visit Brazil
- Exploring China’s Lijiang and Tibet
- Do’s and Don’ts for China and Tibet
- Argentina: What to Know Before You Go!
- The Galapagos Islands Dilemma: See Them While You Can?
- Up in the Sky: The Peruvian Snow Star Festival
- Vibrant Vietnam
- Bagan and Beyond