Situated at the crossroads of Central Europe and the Mediterranean Sea, Croatia is blessed with enough topnotch attractions to guarantee the visitor an unending succession of highlights. Cultural treasures include stunning Roman, Renaissance and Baroque architecture, superb wines and cuisine, storybook castles, rich folk music traditions and impressive museums and galleries. Natural history and hiking [...]
Slovenia, in the heart of Europe, is a lush and picturesque nation renowned for its cultural and biological diversity. Bordering Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast and Hungary to the northeast, Slovenia covers 7,827 square miles. Tucked within Slovenia’s remarkable landscapes are over 4,300 miles of hiking [...]
- Galapagos Travel Advice
- Cuba Adventure: People to People Exchange of Ideas
- What to Know Before You Visit Brazil
- Exploring China’s Lijiang and Tibet
- Do’s and Don’ts for China and Tibet
- Argentina: What to Know Before You Go!
- The Galapagos Islands Dilemma: See Them While You Can?
- Up in the Sky: The Peruvian Snow Star Festival
- Vibrant Vietnam
- Bagan and Beyond