Many people have no idea of the fascinating and important Jewish history that took place within China. Others have a general sense but would like to learn more. NEI is now a position to offer anything from a small dose/taste of Jewish heritage excursions in China up to a dedicated tour that incorporates Jewish aspects on [...]
Tag Archives | china
You are here: Home > china
- Galapagos Travel Advice
- Cuba Adventure: People to People Exchange of Ideas
- What to Know Before You Visit Brazil
- Exploring China’s Lijiang and Tibet
- Do’s and Don’ts for China and Tibet
- Argentina: What to Know Before You Go!
- The Galapagos Islands Dilemma: See Them While You Can?
- Up in the Sky: The Peruvian Snow Star Festival
- Vibrant Vietnam
- Bagan and Beyond